Now there’s no need to be a coder to build a website for your business. There are many online website builders available that will help you in building an online website. The website builders help you create a website using the basic version that comes free of cost, and they also provide advanced versions if you upgrade it to premium. When you opt for the premium version, it helps you in adding some additional features to your website, such as adding themes, templates, etc.
This article provides the best website builders that are available online with their features so that it becomes easy for you to decide which website builder you want to use.
Things to consider before choosing a website builder:
Price— You must compare the prices of different website builders before buying them. Based on the prices, compare the features that are provided by the website builder tools.
Easy to use— These tools are used by people to make their work easy. But if the website builder that you are choosing has complex procedures in it, there’ll be no sense in using them.
Specifications— You must go through the features of different website builders that you are planning to use. It must be capable of providing the facility to add additional features to a website.
Customer support— The website builder must be able to provide customer support 24/7 whenever needed.
Table of Contents
11 Best Website Builders of 2022
Here’s a list of top website builders for you:
1. Wix – Website Builder Wix
- It is a cloud-based, easy-to-use, and beginner-friendly website builder.
- Wix comes with a free basic version that contains ads, and its premium version is paid and ad-free.
- It provides free themes and templates that you can download and add to your website.
- It doesn’t include a domain name, so if you want to keep the website you created through Wix, you’ll have to go premium.
- Free and paid apps that help you in adding additional features to your website.
The basic version is, premium starts at $14 per month
2. WordPress – WordPress Website Builder
- WordPress is an open-source website hosting platform and a strong content management system.
- A WordPress website is very helpful for those who do not have much technical knowledge.
- For bloggers who find it hard to maintain a website, they can build a website using WordPress.
- There are two versions available for WordPress, wordpress.com, and wordpress.org.
- WordPress.com is a basic version, whereas wordpress.org is a more advanced version that provides advanced features and requires technical expertise.
Offers one basic plan that is free, and other premium plans that are paid range from $4 to $45 per month
3. Squarespace – Best Website Builder
- It is an easy-to-use website builder that helps in creating e-commerce websites for small and medium-level business owners.
- It provides various website add-ons, templates, tools, and a massive range of out-of-box features.
- You can easily create a mobile-friendly website using Squarespace.
- This website builder is fully editable, and it provides the facility to use more than one template on one website.
- Squarespace provides the facility to add an e-commerce website to your website.
Offers a 14-day free trial; after that, premium plans start from $12 per month.
4. GoDaddy – Website Builder on GoDaddy
- GoDaddy is best known as a registrar for domain names, and it also provides a web hosting facility.
- A beginner can make a professional-looking website using GoDaddy; it is very easy to use.
- It is simple to use for the user, but one of its drawbacks is that it does not provide an SEO for the website. So if you create a website using GoDaddy, then your website will have to struggle in order to appear on top of search engine result pages.
- It comes with simple drag and drops blocks to build different layouts.
Offers one-month free trial; paid plans range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month
5. Weebly – Best Web-Building Sites
- Weebly is an easy-to-use web hosting platform with an easy set-up process.
- It provides a built-in facility for managing tax, shipping, and inventory on an e-commerce website.
- It helps you in downloading files in case you wish to change the host for your website.
- It provides very few templates.
- You can create a whole online store using Weebly.
Provide free plans; paid plans range from $6 up to $26 per month
6. Zyro – Website Builder Software
- It is a simple and affordable web hosting platform designed to keep the needs of business owners and individuals in mind who want to start their own online stores.
- It provides 144 Web design templates that you can use on your website.
- It does not provide non-eCommerce facilities such as SEO and marketing, so it becomes difficult for your website to appear on search engine results pages.
- Its features include useful AI tools, a logo maker, and you can access 1 million high-quality images for free.
- Its eCommerce plans help you in accepting orders from your customers and perform tax management, shipping management, and inventory management.
$2.90 per month, and it provides a 30-day money-back guarantee
7. Shopify– Ecommerce Website Builder
- It is very popular among those who want to create a full-fledged eCommerce website and is used worldwide. There has been strong competition in Shopify vs WordPress when it comes to creating an eCommerce website in the easiest way possible.
- If you use Shopify for creating a website, you will not have to worry about managing software, keeping backups, and installing updates.
- Third-party integrations such as PayPal and Braintree are already available; there’s no need to purchase or install them separately.
- Helps in creating categories and subcategories for homogenous products.
- It lets you connect on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
It’s basic plan costs $29 per month, Shopify costs $79 per month and Advanced Shopify for $299 per month
8. Duda– Website Builder Online
- It is a simple website builder that lets you create a creative website with the help of its themes and templates.
- On Duda, you can have access to a fantastic range of apps and widgets.
- It is very easy to use, especially for beginners, as it does not require any technical skills to build a website.
- It is designed mainly for agencies and freelancers as an audience.
- If you create a website using Duda, you’ll be able to accept payment from 30+ payment options, do digital downloads, an automatic tax calculator, or you’ll also receive notifications for low stock.
Does not offer a free plan; a premium plan starts from $14 per month
9. WooCommerce– Website Builder Ecommerce
- It is an open-source website builder that is most suitable for opening online stores.
- It provides features such as calculating tax, shipping management, inventory management, etc.
- WooCommerce is integrated with using Analytics tools, email marketing services, live chat, helpdesk software, etc.
- It is an SEO-friendly website builder.
- WooCommerce is a self-hosted website-building platform.
Starts from $3.99 per month, and costs vary based on the popularity of the website.
10. Jimdo– Website Builder
- The target audience for Jimdo is small and medium business owners.
- It is an SEO-friendly website builder.
- It does not provide a huge range of features like other competitors, but its free plans include various unusual features.
- You can set up up to 5 products in its free plan.
It comes with free basic plans, and the additional plans cost $9 to $15 per month (billed annually).
11. Bluehost website builder–
- It is a popular website builder that is compatible with WordPress; you can create a website using Bluehost that performs eCommerce functions.
- It comes with excellent uptime and provides a huge range of attractive templates with easy switch builder and WordPress builder.
- One of the reasons to buy the Bluehost website builder is that it provides a free domain for the first year.
- On the Bluehost website builder, 24/7 customer support is available.
The basic plan costs $10.99 per month and the pro at $9.95 per month.
To conclude, you must choose the best website builder after comparing the features and prices of the given tools. Now it has become easy to create an online website for non-coders using these website builders and content management tools. After evaluating the features of all the tools, it can be concluded that WordPress is a user-friendly and easy-to-use website builder. Also, if you want to create an eCommerce website, you can go for Shopify or Woocommerce. If you want to create a simple website and do not want to get involved in the complex procedures of maintaining them, you can choose any of the above website builders for that purpose.