Start your brand’s digital transformation with our website development services
Terms and Conditions
This document outlines the legal agreement between Softhunters and you, which defines the details of our business relationship.
General Work Terms and Client Responsibilities & Liabilities
- Softhunters before the commencement of the work.
- The Client is alsThe Client is responsible for providing all content (text and multimedia) to o responsible for taking proper backup of all content on their site before allowing Softhunters to begin the work. Softhunters will not be held accountable for any loss or damage to existing data.
- Unless otherwise specified, Softhunters is not responsible for any data entry, web hosting or custom artwork/graphics-related task; any artwork, images, or text supplied and designed by Softhunters on behalf of the Client, will remain the property of Softhunters and its suppliers unless otherwise agreed.
- Softhunters will do its best to deliver all services within the estimated time; however, there may be times when the timeline needs to be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances such as deployment issues, dependencies, 3rd-Party support, development bottle-necks, resource unavailability due to emergency, communication delays, etc.
- Softhunters will provide the Client with an opportunity to review the appearance and content of the Web site during the design and once they are completed.
- The Client has seven days to provide feedback on the shared work/outputs, after which the material will be accepted and approved by the Client.
- The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client and grants Softhunters the rights to publish and use such material.
- The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party and must grant Softhunters permission and rights for the use of the same.
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Softhunters from any claims resulting from the Client’s negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions.
- Softhunters will not accept responsibility for any alterations caused by the Client or a third party occurring to the Client’s pages/website once installed/deployed.
- Softhunters may require a one-off Web Development charge before resolving any issues that may arise.
- Softhunters accepts payments by cheque, Cash or Bank Transfers (although we reserve the right to decline payment in any form without notice).
- Without limitation, Softhunters reserves the right to withdraw any payment methods at any time and to vary its prices without prior notice.
- A cancellation fee may be charged if the Customer cancels the Service before completion.
- The fee will equal the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation.
- A non-payment of the cancellation fee and over-due amount will result in legal action upon necessity.
Support and 3rd-Party
- As the site launches, we offer free support for the first month. After one month of free service, we charge according to our various price packages best suited to the client’s requirements. We also provide attractive discounts if the client chooses a higher-price package. The scope of support only includes any bug fixing and email support and excludes any issues related to the site architecture, rule changes and add-ons/enhancements.
- Any 3rd-Party support, product and service being used/ integrated into the site which requires licensing, payment, copyright, etc., shall be the sole responsibility and liability of and be provided by the client or will be procured by Softhunters on behalf of the client on pre-payment for the cost of such procurement. The fee charged by Softhunters is exclusive of out-of-pocket expenses and expense claims filed by third-party products/services involved.
- Softhunters shall provide no guarantees or warranties for the accuracy or performance of such 3rd-Party product/service.
- Any upgrade in the 3rd-Party product/service used in the project shall not be part of the scope at Softhunters. Such shall be addressed per feasibility, and revision of price and Softhunters may call for time.
Re-work, Enhancements/Add-ons and Billing
- Any additional features not envisaged in the scope of work would be entertained through a Change Management process and billed additional. Scope Creeps after wireframe sign off would be billed as additional and time lines and cost for delivery would increase.
- Most tweaks such as minor changes/re-work are normally just completed, however, if we feel this is being abused, we will build a list of works found being the grounds of abuse and bill such additionally per the total time efforts involved and undertaken to achieve the work/tasks at business rates ranging from US $ 15 to 20 per hour.
- Whilst we try our best to cover most changes within the site’s budget, some changes are classified as enhancements/add-ons to the system and become chargeable; we will advise you before we start work of any such items.
- Any re-work, change or tweak request by the client post approval and/or furthering to the subsequent stage of project process shall be treated as add-on work and be additionally billed.
- The client must pay the fee charged by Softhunters without any deductions, discounts or debt settlement by the agreed due dates.
Limitations of Liability
- Softhunters will use reasonable skill and care in providing the Service. However, we make no representation and exclude any warranty, express or implied, as to the availability, quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness of the Service.
- Softhunters, as a result of this, excludes itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability for loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy; omission; delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the website; All and any liability for loss or damage to clients’ artwork/photos, data/content supplied for the site. This is whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
- Except in the event of death or personal injury caused by our negligent acts or omissions, we shall not be liable in any way for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise in respect of loss or damage arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or operation of the Service. In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages in contract or tort, including loss of profit, loss or damage to property or relating to claims made by third parties.
- Softhunters cannot make guarantees of Service on behalf of third-party organizations and will not be held liable for the failure of any service provided by third parties.
- Softhunters will aim to complete all services within the agreed timescale. The timescale will commence on receipt of the agreed % deposit (ranging from 30% to 50% of the project price as mutually discussed and agreed before contract finalization) as acceptance and all website content from the Customer.
- Softhunters may need to extend any timescales due to circumstances beyond their control.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted following Indian Law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of, under, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Placement of an order will confirm acceptance of these conditions, which are attached to the Order.
- In the event any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement and/or Order shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement and/or Order shall be unimpaired, and the Agreement and/or Order shall not be void for this reason alone. Instead, such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a mutually acceptable valid, legal and enforceable provision which comes closest to the intention of the parties underlying the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision.