Start your brand’s digital transformation with our website development services
Softhunters’ Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- Refunds and Cancellations: We offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase for any services paid for in advance, excluding any setup fees and additional services. The total purchase amount will be refunded if services have been cancelled within this time.
- Refunds for Excessive Services: If services have been purchased in excess of what was necessary for the project, we will offer a refund for unused services.
- Refunds for Late Services: If services have not been delivered on time or within the agreed-upon timeframe, we will issue a refund for the unused portion of the services.
- Refunds for Poor Quality Services: If services have been delivered but are found to be poor quality, we will work with you to ensure satisfaction. If we cannot resolve the issue, we will issue a refund for the unused portion of the services.
- Refunds for Non-Performance: If services have been purchased but have not been performed for any reason, we will issue a full refund.
- Refunds for Unsatisfied Results: If services have been delivered but are not satisfied with the results, we will work with you to ensure satisfaction.
SEO Refund Policy
- We will not be liable for refund or guarantee of top search ranking in the following cases:
– Changes in ranking algorithm, policies or functionality of search engines
– Incorrect URLs provided by the client
– Engagement with any other third-party SEO services
– Variation in the number of times and rank of a website appears on the search list
– Adverse effect on ranking due to changes in website content by the client or third-party service provider hired by them
- We make no guarantee that our SEO services will show the client’s website in the top ten search rank; however, we strive to provide genuinely profitable results and make your business more lucrative.
- Softhunters reserves the right to change this refund and cancellation policy at any given point without any prior notice.